Hours & Fees
2023 Park Hours (all times are EST)
- Jan 1 - March 11: 10a-5:30p
- March 12 - April 9: 10a-7p
- April 10 - May 28: 10a-8:30p
- May 29 - August 6: 10a-9p
- August 7 - Sept 17: 10a-8:30p
- Sept 18 - November 4: 10a-7p
- Nov 5 - Dec 31: 10a-5:30p
Spicer Lake Nature Preserve opens one hour later and closes one hour earlier.
2023 Park Closed Dates
All County Parks are closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Spicer Lake Nature Preserve is also closed: January 1 & 16, February 20, November 23 and December 24 & 25.
2023 Offices Closed Dates
Park Offices are closed in observance of these County-designated holidays:
- January 16 - Martin Luther King Day
- February 20 - President’s Day
- April 7 - Good Friday
- May 2 - Primary Election Day
- May 29 - Memorial Day
- June 19 - Juneteenth
- July 3 - Day before Independence Day
- July 4 - Independence Day
- September 4 - Labor Day
- November 7 - Election Day
- November 10 - Veteran’s Day
- November 23 - Thanksgiving Day
- November 24 - Day After Thanksgiving
- December 25 - Christmas Day
Reservation FeesReservation fees do not include park entrance fees. Gate fee is in effect on weekends, holidays and during special events/programs. Sites reserved for times other than regular park hours require a $40 / hour park ranger fee. A security deposit is also required for all reservations ($200 for enclosed buildings and $150 for open air pavilions. This deposit will be refunded if park rules and shelter policies are complied with and there is no damage or clean-up required at the site.
- $4 / In-County Vehicles
- $5 / Out-of County
- Vehicles All Special Event Parking: $8
- Busload: $.50 per person
- Annual Pass In-County: $27
- Annual Pass Out-of-County: $35
- Entry Fee Applies - April 1 - October 31 (weekends and holidays)
- Entry Fee charged on Fridays at Ferrettie / Baugo Creek County Park, Memorial Day though Labor Day.
- Entry Fee charged on Fridays at St. Patrick's County Park, Memorial Day though Labor Day.
- The Entry Fee also is in affect during winter programs and special events.