How do I get a Concealed Carry Permit?

Please visit the state’s website to begin the application process for your Concealed Carry Permit (CCW). After you complete the state portion of the application process and get your fingerprints done please visit the Records Division at the St. Joseph County Police at 401 W. Sample St. South Bend between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm to complete the local portion of your application. For any other questions regarding your application, please call the Records Division at 574-245-6535.

Show All Answers

1. How do I pick up an accident or police report?
2. How do I get a vehicle check for an out of state title?
3. How do I get a Concealed Carry Permit?
4. How do I get a criminal background check?
5. How do I put money on someone's jail commissary?
6. How do I pay an inmate's bond (or bail) to get him/her out of jail?
7. How do I get a noise ordinance permit?