- Legal Forms
Representing yourself in court should not be taken lightly, and there are many instances in which hiring an attorney is a good idea.
In fact, we suggest that even if you use the forms provided on this site that you still talk to an attorney prior to submitting them to a court in order to achieve the best result possible.
Before accessing the forms below, please read the following statements:
- Theses forms are designed to be used by people who choose to represent themselves.
- You should always seek advice from a lawyer before filing a form or before going to court.
- You should review this link before deciding to go to court without a lawyer: https://www.in.gov/judiciary/selfservice/2361.htm
- If you are not a lawyer and you use these forms to advise someone else on how to proceed in a legal case, you may be engaged in the unauthorized practice of law. The unauthorized practice of law is a misdemeanor in Indiana.
- These forms do not explain the law or how the law may affect you. Only a lawyer is licensed to do that.
- These forms may be updated or changed without notice.
- Indianalegalhelp.org, the Indiana Bar Foundation, the Indiana Supreme Court, the Coalition for Court Access and any employees, agents, or independent contractors of these organizations assume no responsibilities and accept no liability for actions taken by users of these documents.
- Each court may have its own procedures and these forms may not be accepted in every court.
|Family Law Forms & Resources|
|Child Support||Custody||Dissolution of Marriage (Divorce)||Guardianship of Minor|
Other Legal Forms
|Eviction Forms||Name & Gender Marker Change||Specialized Driving Privileges||Expungement||Debt Collection||Small Claims|
|Appearance||Filing Fee Waiver||Continue Hearing Date||Request a Virtual Hearing||Contempt||Estates (Small)|